Services we offer
- Advice and consultation at any stage during pregnancy
- Anaesthesia for procedures relating directly to childbirth, including planned and emergency Caesarean sections
- Epidural for pain relief in labour
- Anaesthetic support in obstetric emergencies occurring around the time of delivery
- Advice on all aspects of pain management during labour
We provide our service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, with backup from the Department of Anaesthesia and Intensive Care at St Mary’s Hospital. Outside of normal working hours, our on-call service can provide a consultant on site within 30 minutes. In rare circumstances, the resident duty anaesthetist at St Mary’s may provide immediate care.
Anaesthetic fees are invoiced separately to your obstetric and hospital fees. All patients will be sent an invoice at around 30 weeks of pregnancy or shortly after you book for delivery. Payment must be made within four weeks of the date of the invoice and in advance of admission. Anaesthetic services will not be available to patients who have not made this advance payment. Invoicing and payments for Lindo Anaesthesia LLP are processed by Medserv, a medical billing company.